We learn the Gua Sha technique at home, how to integrate Gua Sha into your skincare routine, which skincare products to combine.
In the States, the Gua Sha technique is very popular with celebs. Literally: Gua = Rub + Sha = Heat, indicates an ancient practice based on the principles of traditional Chinese medicine that uses flat jade or quartz stones to massage the face by stimulating blood circulation and the lymphatic system.
Benefits of gua sha:
1. Tones the oval of the face and relaxes all the muscles of the face. Helps fight sagging skin by lifting thanks to Gua Sha maneuvers.
2. It deeply stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin by stimulating the micro circulation.
3. Smoothes and refines the skin texture thanks to better cellular oxygenation. It improves the overall appearance of the skin, for smoother and brighter skin every day.
4. Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles through muscle stretching and smoothing maneuvers.
5. Improves dark circles and puffiness thanks to drainage techniques
Course available, at the moment, only in Italy